Richard E. Jones Associates is always looking for talented individuals with strong design and technical skills to join our team. If you are looking to advance your career in a fun and supportive environment, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Richard E. Jones Associates is currently seeking a full-time, experienced Project Architect to join our team. We are looking for an individual who is CAD-proficient, technically skilled, detail-oriented, collaborative, and interested in contributing creatively to design decisions. Healthcare and Senior Living design experience is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with interns and senior-level staff to develop a building program into a building design.
Lead the production of drawings from schematic design through construction documents.
- Monitors the design process from the conceptual phase through construction administration, ensuring the design intent is consistent and well-executed.
- Coordinate with consulting engineers and product vendors.
- Assist with construction administration.
- Work with intermediate or senior level staff to review work for intent, quality, and precision.
- Prepare Building Code and Zoning reviews and Permit applications.
- Sets the overall strategy for producing the documents and identifies the sheets planned for each stage of the work, including defining how data will be organized into files and which elements will be incorporated in either CAD format or a Building Information Model (BIM) / 3D model.
- Create renderings, colored elevations, or other graphic documents for meetings, presentations, or submittals.
- Prepare space feasibility analysis and plans and develop program requirements for projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Architecture is required.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience with an architecture firm.
- Experience with all phases of a project, from schematic design through the construction administration phases.
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD and/or Datacad, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong hand-drawing skills.
- Knowledge of NYS Building and Energy Codes.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, written) and the ability to confidently interact with co-workers and clients.
- Experience interacting with clients, client representatives, and construction teams.
If you are interested in employment with Richard E. Jones Associates, please submit a cover letter, resume, and work samples.